Join Austin Ridge Riders!
Austin Ridge Riders is a nonprofit organization and a local chapter of the International Mountain Biking Association (IMBA). Membership costs as little as $5 per month or $39 per year. To join, visit IMBA.com/join and select Austin Ridge Riders as your local chapter.
Why join Austin Ridge Riders?
- Make new connections, discover trails, and find a welcoming community
- Get discounts on over 100 brands of bike and outdoor gear through ExpertVoice.com
- Help us maintain and expand mountain bike trails in Central Texas
- Support ARR in hosting weekly rides, members-only clinics, and fun social events
- Membership demonstrates support for ARR’s advocacy in developing new trails and maintaining access to elected officials and land managers. There is strength in numbers when working with land managers, governments, and other organizations.
ARR is a 501(c) non-profit corporation. Donations above annual membership may have tax advantages – please consult a tax professional for more information. Consider asking your employer if they offer matching donations for dollars!
Interested in making a tax-deductible donation?
ARR is seeking donations for the Education & Race Sponsor Fund and the Trails Fund*.
*Please indicate which trail you would like to support in the "Message to Seller" box